To present at the 6th International Conference on Marketing 2018 you will have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline.
All potential authors are strongly encouraged to submit their contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, theoretical, empirical, experimental, and experiential projects or studies with practical implementation that address the theme of the conference.
All submitted papers will be blind peer-reviewed by independent reviewers.
- Final Abstract submission deadline : 15th August 2018
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of the abstract review sent to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 11th September 2018
- Full paper submission: 01st November 2018
To ease the submission and the subsequent follow up processes, please consider following guidelines, information, tips and terms:
How to Submit
- Please submit your abstract to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your submission will be acknowledged by receipt via an email within three working days.
- Your abstract should be no more than 250 words. Please download the abstract template given and you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission. Abstracts which do not apply to the correct format will be rejected. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates and to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Your Abstract will undergo a double blind peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt. The international scientific committee will review your paper. The Conference Chair will be heading the scientific committee and his decision will be the final decisions with regard to the abstracts.
- Notice of acceptance or rejections of the abstract will be sent to you with the reviewers’ comments. If the abstract is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 6th International Conference on Marketing 2018. At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration fees for the conference by 10th August 2018 to be included in to the final program.
Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt. Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference, if the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration is required to be made independently. However they will be given a discount of 15% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee. Please make prior arrangement with conference organizers with regard to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
ICOM 2018 provides you the opportunity to present your research paper under the conference tracks mentioned in the call for papers. Please submit your abstracts according to the deadlines in the Dates of Importance and be a presenter at the conference by selecting your presentation mode.
Communications from the 6th International Conference on Marketing 2018
Please set your spam filter to accept messages from “@marketingconferences.co” and “@tiikmedu.com”. Contact the main conference coordinator at ………..@tiikm.com in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email from the conference secretariat after sending in your abstract, registrations or inquiry within 48 hours. Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
We will send you regular updates regarding the conference development. Please go through the said updates and plan your schedule well ahead of time. Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract, this will enable our team to contact you if you should have any issues regarding your abstract or registration.